1975-1976 Electra Park Avenue Registry

Guest Electramanrob

Guest McHuebs
Any interior photos?

Full console?

Location?

There are some interior shots and I will add them tomorrow.

It does have the full console and the location is Winona, Mn

Guest McHuebs

Hi I have added the interior photos for you to view. there are 2 cigarette burns very small on the passenger seat from my Mom. the splash gaurd from the body to the rear bumper has broken off and the drivers door intereor at the arm rest is damaged. other than that it is really clean. Oh showing signs of bubbles under the vynil top at the rear window bottom.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
13 hours ago, Pete Phillips said:

Here is a '76 four-door hardtop that is being parted out in Florida, or for sale as a whole car. It was prize-winning car in the BCA until a propane explosion ruined the roof and glass. Not mine, just passing on the information. Contact john@cavanaughcompany.com

76 damaged Electra.jpg

76 damaged Electra 2.jpg

Good grief!  Pete, do you know the details of what happened here? 

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
On 10/22/2010 at 10:20 PM, Guest buickapollo455 said:

have one of the Executive deluxe cars 1 of 37 , is bright red and black top with black inner , all options for early number car made on Aug 14 1974, Car in storage, at present. craig

I almost had my hands on one of the early Deluxe cars, 8-13-74 production date, a day older than the bright red example listed above. I would suspect all the Deluxe cars were built in August 74. I regret not buying it to this day. I located the exact car again at a show several years later. The new owner was not interested in parting with it. I should have really pushed harder for a sale. 

The one thing that I did do, I took a number of photos of the car, both times I was fortunate enough to see it. This was pre digital camera days. I have been searching through literally tons of old photos.

I will come across the photos at some point. When I do, I will post them here if anyone is interested. The main differences on the early Deluxe editions, were just a few things, not only was the headliner thick velour, so was the dashboard. Also on the dashboard where it has a badge that says "Park Avenue" this car did not have a Park Avenue badge, it had a badge that simply said, "Deluxe" I have been searching high and low for a nice 75 Parkie ever since. I am not interested in a 76. I would strongly suspect the car still exists somewhere today. If I locate it a third time, it's coming home with me no matter what. My three favorite mid 70s GM machines are the 75 Park Avenue, the 75 Ninety Eight Regency and the 75 Fleetwood Talisman. The front end design on the 75s are stunning in my opinion. The 74 and 76 do nothing for me. Go figure.

IMG_20230123_203136_439.jpg

The photo posted above was from a Buick dealer filmstrip taken in Los Angeles, September 1974.

This triple burgundy Park Avenue is one of the Deluxe cars, it had the airbags as well. Notice a lack of any side molding trim. That's another ID when looking for a Deluxe as the early Deluxe cars did not have any side molding. The car behind it is a green 75 Limited coupe with the moonroof open.