1949 T-Bird?

keiser31

Guest Skyking

While at the Turkey Rod Run one year I saw them also using an '89 Chrysler LeBaron convertible with the Studebaker front & rear clip.............pretty neat!

Guest windjamer

Its kind of funny, the auto manufacture spends a million bucks to design a car they think 90% of the folks will love and buy. Then some kid takes it customises it for a little of nothing and thinks its perfact and everyone will love it. Im not putting the kid down, he may be the new guy at Ford someday,and I bet we all done it.:D

Speaking of conversions, this is pretty cool. The 789 Chevy model is based on the 2005-2007 Corvette 6th generation chassis. With the new C6 chassis as their starting point n2a Motors created a car that has the eyes, hood, front fenders and grille of the 1957 Chevy Belair, the tail fins of a 1959 Chevy and the interior and midsection suggestive of a 1958 Impala.

I love the 789 Chevy. Looks as classy as the 2003 Corvette 50th Anniversary with the 53 front and rear. Only fake I liked better was the C5 with 1960 front and rear clips. But then again I like modified bodies on women too.

Must be a baby boomer thing.

Guest mystarcollectorcar.com

Cars like this are always tough to assess-they jar you a bit the first time you see them, then you get used to the looks and start to understand where the guy was coming from that designed the kit.

Still on the fence with this T Bird kit but it would have been easier to gauge if it wasn't in that flat primer look.