Photo without caption #18

Peter Gariepy

1. Jim, I'm telling you for the last time. If you eat Mexican one more time before a performance you're OUT of the clown troup!

2. Pardon me sir. Is this the frozen food aisle?

3. Why yes, it does fit in the elevator <span style="text-decoration: underline">and</span> under the desk, laying it on it's side naturally. There's 12 guys on my floor that drive these now,...since the rates went up!

• 1 month later...
Guest Hartfordland

I actually followed one of those EXACT cars on the road tour last week at Amelia. The little thing went forever at 30 MPH, did not stop once for gas (65 miles) and was a PULL start engine!!! For real! I think it is French...a Peel. Owner is a great guy who owns a bunch of really rare micro cars. His little car performed better than half the vintage cars on the road tour!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skyking</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You couldn't ride that chair on R.I. roads, too many potholes. </div></div>

Do what we do. Put them IN potholes, add some hot asphalt and then run some huge 4-wheel drive trucks over it to fill in potholes. wink.gifcool.gif