Hoarders!

MarkV

Are you sure you'd like to have that? It's only worth that type of money if you put it up for sale AND sell it. If you sell it then you no longer have it. If you don't sell it, it would probably have to stay in the garage, because of it's reputed value, in which case how much fun would it be to look at it if you can't drive it?

I don't know, the money would be nice, but I think I'd rather have something I could just get out of the garage and drive if I wanted to.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> It's PURE art, no need to drive it.</div></div>

If I could I'd put my cars in the living room and never turn on the TV............Bob

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1937hd45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's PURE art, no need to drive it. Worked on many of them, they look just fine parked. </div></div>

I used to like letting them idle and just listening to em, but as I progress in the numerical age charts, I find I'd rather take them out for a nice ride much more often. Never know when the day will come that that will not be possible.