Ma, Look What I Did To The Reatta!

Guest MauiWowee

Guest CL_Reatta

Well so much for the usefulness of the independent suspension.... and you shouldnt need to step up into a luxury sports coupe

uhmmmmmmmmm.....................

should have spent the money on something a bit more useful. Like a supercharged engine and a brake up grade. At least now he would have no issue with the fit of the calipers.

And did I mention I do not much care for how it looks

I think the white one looks like someone has loaded up a Reatta on a farm wagon with big fancy wheels. If it had a tongue connected to the SUV in front it would look like it was being towed.

I hope this wasn't spotted back in the hills of Tennessee. Our reputation of being dumb is bad enough without something like that.

Guest MauiWowee

All those wheels on the white car and he still didn't fill the wheel well.

Careful Ronnie, the spell check police may come calling. cool.gif

We could steal this thread for awhile and do Tennessee/redneck jokes?

For instance...

I went to my family reunion to find a new wife.

or

The inventor of the toothbrush is from Tenneesse, if he was from anywhere else it would have been called a teeth brush.

But seriously, I think some of the most beautiful places in the country can be found in Te.

We could steal this thread for awhile and do Tennessee/redneck jokes?

For instance...

I went to my family reunion to find a new wife.

or

The inventor of the toothbrush is from Tenneesse, if he was from anywhere else it would have been called a teeth brush.

But seriously, I think some of the most beautiful places in the country can be found in Tn.

Guest Drake

Viking, with the wheels on the white one, trying to keep them spinning just might put in the same MPG as the Wife's H3.

Guest wayne2reattas

And I thought putting the dual exhaust on my '88 was doing OVERBOARD!!! Feel pretty tame now..

Ugh.

Do you want to know what I had for dinner? Just look in the waste can next to my computer desk. That's my reaction to the ruination of two perfectly good cars. At least the white one could be salvaged by putting some proper rims back on. The paint job on the blue/yellow one? Whiskey Tango Foxtrot. 'Nuff said.

Now excuse me while I go rinse with Listerine.

KDirk

Guest TommyH

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MauiWowee</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> 2317586574_3c84d5e0a5.jpg

</div></div>

Big Pimp'n up in da hizouse!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Durahansolo

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ronnie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I cain't spel anythang right with tha spel chicker turnd off. </div></div>

lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: themousepolice</div><div class="ubbcode-body">wonder if they're gonna Lambo the doors next? </div></div>

Probably butterfly lol.

I dont think it looks horrible but I don't think it looks all that great either. There are certain cars that you can add 20+ inch rims to and there are cars that overdo it with 28+ inch rims, I think any rims that are over 20-22" and are not a truck/suv/monster truck are unnecessary and tacky. BTW Reatta is not one of those cars, only old school Chevys should look like that lol.

On another note, had he done something crazy like my headlight mod or a underbody neon kit without the huge rims, I would've probably drooled on it.

Edit: I missed the 2 tone one, I don't really like the colors but at least the rims and suspension aren't gynormous.