59 ELDORADO BIARRITZ SURVIVOR ROSTER

wrefakis

Help needed with this project,anything at all,old photos from shows,auctions,also need old cadillac club international club(california based till about 95)club publications,old owner leads,again,anything related to 59 eldo's. also looking for car to purchase,Bill Refakis 917-837-1150 wrefakis@aol.com old war strories about the one that got away,or car your father had welcome as well!!!

Just coffee,Wayne. Those Biarritz boats just cry to be turned into lead sleads. I'm just about out of Caddy stuff, that '58 trunk lid is a cheap cover for the lawn mower. Funny how those cars have such a following in France. Germany and Scandinavia. I need to find more, Saws-All can't make money sitting on the shelf.

Sorry, Had to Google the subject to fine out the Eldorado Brogham was the stainless steel topped model I was thinking of, NOT the Biarritz. So I'll correct my first reply, has anyone chopped a stainless steel topped Eldorado Brogham? Welcome to the AACA Forum.

I DO CARE!!!!!!!!! Someone had to look at that stainless top and deside to do something with it. I've only seen one totally restored in Florida, cane from the factory with cigarette holders & shot classes in the glove box. For the record I did have a '58 Caddy Biarritz Hardtop last year, that I cared for deeply until the $500.00 arrived.

You'll find that people with desirable cars don't want their names or cars serial numbers posted all over the internet. It's a privacy thing. Posting such information helps people making up fake ones by letting them know which serial numbers not to use.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wrefakis</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is this the type of garbage that I can expect when posting here????? What the *&^% does any of this crap have to do with my serious request for information????? </div></div>

There's a Cadillac specific section below. You might try posting there or a variety of other Cadillac sites. People here tend to discuss things in the Classic era, for the most part.

Here's a likely site. Classic Cadillac

I will never post anyone's information anywhere,I am well aware of the fakes that are out there,point on bucket seat cars,40% of them came with bucket seats,this is a long time project of mine,just really love the cars,and if I do have a motive,it's to see if a really good original one exists!

wrefakis,

Sometimes attempts at humor do not translate well into the typed word. Humor works much better when you can hear the voice inflection and see the facial expressions. Hopefully, that is what happened in this thread.

With that said, I agree with Barry that you would probably get a better response to this in the Cadillac Thread on this website. Welcome to the AACA Discussion Forum. Don't give up on the Discussion Forum. You will find a lot of helpful and entertaining people on here.