YNZ Yesterday's Parts

Eddie W. Masters

I am installing his reproduction of a full wiring harness in my restorataion of a '57 Model 76C. I have found almost exact original connectors and wire. He labels the wires with a numbering system to assist in hook-up and trouble shooting. I have found only one error which was an assembly error in the connector in the power window drivers gang switch. He is co-operative in the resolution of any errors. One other error found was not his but mine, he however, provided me with a connector that was rare and really not his resposibility to provide where the power is connected to the A/C compressor. I am so far fully satisfied. I have yet to hook up and check from the firewall forward. Everything aft of the firewall checks out.

Dan

'57 Roadmaster 76C

'57 Super 56R

'63 LeSabre 4467

I also have had very good luck with YNZ. He duplicated the harness on my 1950 Woodie. The 1950's had 1 year only connectors and with another vendor, I was supposed to unsolder them and resolder them. With YNZ, they made the connectors and soldered them on.

When I was missing a wire I forgot to send in the dash, they made up for my error fairly quickly.

I will use them again.

I have heard nothing but good things about them. One word of caution about wiring harnesses: car companies made changes throughout a model year. If you want to be sure to get the harness duplicated exactly to what you have in your car, remove your old harness and send it to them for duplication. I have had an experience where we bought a reproduction harness from a catalog listing and certain wires weren't there. We could look at our old harness and say "yep, it's in this one" but not in the new repro. This isn't the reproduction harness manufacturer's fault, they reproduced the first harness for that make/model they received, and kept records of how that harness was made so that they could offer it to other owners of the same car. Their harness may be exactly like yours, but I would do some checking first.

I purchased both the wiring harness under the hood and also the body wiring harness for my '40 Roadmaster. I had them installed by a very good mechanic and he had nothing but praise for both harness's. They were labeled correctly and both were a perfect match. The quality is also great, so I would definitely recommend YNZ.

YnZ made the harness for my 40 Super back when my oldest boy was still in high school. My boy installed it one weekend ,and it has performed flawlessly ever since. My son Jim .who did the installation has since retired after 26 years in the navy, and the wiring is still working perfectly.

they also built a harness for my 32 Buick ,and added additional wires for an electric fuel pump, and a traler hookup in the original loom ,so it is not seen. I would recommend them as one of the best suppliers I have ever used,

I also have ordered and received complete wiring harness from YNZ for my 53 Super 56C. They were extremely helpful during my first contact with them. I haven't yet installed, but I have visually compared the wiring to my complete original wiring and it looks very exact. In case they didn't memtion it, they will come to your site and install the wiring if you desire. They have a very inpressive history and I strongly recommend them.

Bill

post-47538-143137970631_thumb.jpg