September/October AA Magazine

24T42

OK - just finally got around to reading the new issue. As usual it was wonderful - that is, until I got to page 30. Page 30 and 31 have a big black streak down the center of the page. Does any one else have this problem?

post-30694-143137950229_thumb.jpg

Thank you Steve. I would appreciate a new magazine. Are you sure there isn't a special contest or something since I am the only one effected? My ship is due to come in any day now!

I don't know West real well but with Wayne I just ignore him most of the time. wink.gif

Judy

It did not have a 1911 Oldsmobile on the cover but it was another fine issue in my opinion! wink.gif

I especially liked the coverage on Kalamazoo, (but it might be because I got a chance to see a photo that included my car and even got credit for that photo and a few other photos that I took grin.gif)

Thanks West, I guess I need to send you photos more often! grin.gif

my mailman is still reading mine. Dad got his Monday. Mine nowhere to be seen yet.

This is the frustrating part. With our last names the same, I would think our magazines would be in the same group being sent out from where ever they are sent from. Both magazines are going to the same zip code therefore reasonable to presume they would travel together, reaching our post office at the same time. Then they should seperate and be delievery by each of our delivery guys on the following day. Yet, if they do not arrive on the same or next day, it will be a week before the other one arrives. It's typically mine a week before dad's or dad's a week before mine with the rarity of within a day. crazy.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gif

Guest Art Griffin

My September/October issue of The Antique Automobile magazine arrived here in Melbourne, FL on Wednesday, October 3rd. I've checked pages 30 and 31, and there's no streak of black on mine. Everything is normal.

See you next week in Hershey.

Art Grififn

Cape Canaveral Region

Guest Moepar

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 24T42</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> with Wayne I just ignore him most of the time. wink.gif

</div></div>Doesn't everyone?!? laugh.gifcrazy.gif

Heck, my post office is worse than David's!! One of the guys in it is a member of our Mopar club, & I suspect he may be giving all our car magazines the eye before we get em. He still must be reading my copy.

Guest Moepar

I finally got my magazine today. No stripe in it, but a few of the pages fell out upon opening it.

Guess the mail man was rough on it.