Paneltruck lovers where are you?

dinerd

Hello, Owner of a 50 Dodge panel, I am just wondering what happened to the paneltruck forums on the net. I can't find any that are current. I own 3 (Dodge,Chevy,and Willys) and I would like to find others with my same passion. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks

• 2 months later...

Wonderful 51 Dodge Panel Truck! Even more wonderful that you have kept it stock! My brother is a die hard Dodge man and an ultimate truck fanatic - he would be in heaven with this vehicle! If it ever needs a new home, he would treasure it like a first born son!

• 1 month later...

Idon't know when you guys tried paneltruck .com last but i have been on it a few times, the latest afew minutes ago and it is still up and working

• 1 year later...
Guest 51dodge panel

hwellens, Great truck, I just bought a basket case 1951 Dodge Panel, looking for the rear door complete latch hardware stuff? Also could u take a pic for me so I really know what I need? Thanks again, Dana

I am the second owner. Got it near St Louis about 25 years ago. The guy that bought it new used it for hunting and kept it garaged. Had 23,000 original miles on when I got it. Hopped on a plane to St Louis and drove it home to Maryland (825 miles)in August with no problems.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys. My name is Alan Tudor and I have a 1937 Dodge Humpback Panel truck. It was rodded years ago with a chevy engine. It is rust free and in beautiful condition except for one ripped front fender and the grill is bad. If anyone knows of a good 37 grill, I would appreciate hearing from them. My plan is to install a mopar driveline and make a Harley Hauler out of it. It will be stock looking outside with Harley grafics and blackand orange colors. My e-mail address is alan@hubel.com.

Hi guys. I have a 36 humpback that I am restoring. Its a long process. I'm trying to make it as original as possible. I have a page on blogspot you can go to to see pics of it and pages on a couple of other humpbacks. it is:

http://www.1936dodgepanel.blogspot.com/

As far as I know I'm the 4th owner. originally was owned by Walla Walla Steam laundry in Washington state, then a bakery that

my dad worked at. He bought it when I was about 2, and I inherited it from his estate 5 years ago. I have found most all the big items except for the original seats, but have no idea on what the roof insert looks like or how its installed. I'm in the process of getting an original bellhousing (I hope) for the 3 speed tranny.

Hello to all, Hwellens, would you happen to have a top door stop bracket for the drivers side for a 48-53 one I am also looking for a complete set od 51-53 tail lights

I have a 48 that I am working on

Thank you

48 Panel - I do not have any extra door stop brackets or tail lights. I thought the tail lights were different on a 48; they are on the back door. I can send you a picture of any part if you need it.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest 51dodge panel

I need the grill piece (long center) that reaches to each of my parking lenses! I have a 51 Dodge panel

Hello,

I am building a 48 Panel Restorod, I will be getting rid of a lot of original parts that I will be updating to new modern equipment, I am sure that I will hear about it from people down the road about changing out orininal parts

1 straight axel w/ springs and stearing box and shaft w/ wheel

2 original heater

3 original rear end

4 original guages

5 original control knobs

even though I have a 48 I want to put 53 rear tail lights on it and than I will sell the original 48 tail lights complete

one has a broken lens but the housings are not damaged.

I am also in need of a drivers side rear door stop assembly,

and the bottom stainless grill bar

if any one can help

I believe that I might have a couple of pieces of grill stainless to get rid of also

503-953-9439

• 1 month later...
Guest 48 Chevy Panel Truck

Hi,

I am restoring a 48 Chevy Panel Truck. I am having trouble finding a rebuild kit for my knee action shocks, can anyone help?

Also looking for rear fenders, not fiberglass.

Thanks!!!

• 2 months later...
Guest dan01.wilson

I have this 1949 B-1-B Panel and I also have my Grandfather's 1951 B-3-B Pickup. If you own two of these ugly things, does it make you a collector?

post-64069-143138116091_thumb.jpg

post-64069-143138116093_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
I have this 1949 B-1-B Panel and I also have my Grandfather's 1951 B-3-B Pickup. If you own two of these ugly things, does it make you a collector?

Thats Old man Shumways panel! The Shu-ma-Doggie truck! We all used to stand around and drink Budweisers while he drank and welded on it!!

Guest dan01.wilson

Is Shumway still around? I bought his old panel at a no-reserve auction here in Birmingham, Alabama. A guy in Reno, Neveda owned it for almost 20 years and sold it on ebay to a guy in Las Vegas a couple of years ago.

It is still a good old truck. I put in a new speedometer cable and went through the generator (both bearings were bad). I found a two-speed electric wiper setup but haven't installed it yet. Other than that, just oil change/ service, and drive to shows and cruise-ins. Excellent oil pressure, everything works, etc.

I would sell the panel in order to concentrate on my PaPa's '51 if anybody is interested.

Dan Wilson