Who is driving WHAT to the Nationals ?

Bill Stoneberg

Now that the time is almost here, I am wondering who is driving their Buick's to Seattle and what you are going to bring.

I am trying real hard to bring my 64 Riviera up from Texas. But if that doesn't work out the 88 Wagon will be a comfortable ride too. Just slower.

We leave Saturday morning and hope to be in Seattle Wednesday afternoon.

I am driving my 69 Sport Wagon. i haven't missed a BCA national yet, but I am glad that next year it is in Flint. My wife and I are going through the upper penninsula of Michigan and across on 94 and 90 to Missoula Montana. I have relatives in Moscow Idaho, so will go from Missoula through Lolo pass and visit them.

I have a 200-4R overdrive in the wagon and it has cruise and AC so it should be a good ride.

2007 Cadillac DTS Flint to Detroit, A 757-300 Detroit to Seattle!

A 757-200 Seattle to Mpls and a DC9-40 Mpls to Detroit. 2007 Cadillac DTS Detroit to Flint.(20 MPG)

160+MPH See u on Wednesday! I don't think I'm driving unless they might let me, but doubt it!

Guest Reatta1

Since the 66 LeSabre convertible isn't ready,---- (sigh)-----, I'm stuck with the Reatta, but she's a SWEET ride. smile.gif

Guest imported_Thriller

Well, even though the Wildcat is back in the garage, it doesn't have the package shelf nor new carpet, so I'm driving Max, the 2005 K2500, and he'll be working for a change with a running pre-war Buick on the trailer behind...it'll be a purdy site in the rear view mirror. I don't want to drive the '41 that distance as I've not even had it on a highway myself yet...I have had it up to about 50 legally...I just haven't built enough trust in her yet.

We'll be leaving Wednesday, taking it easy with the 3 kids in the back seat...I guess it would be quieter if I put them in the car crazy.gif We'll spend next weekend with friends in Cranbrook, BC, then to Coeur D'Alene to meet up with Tad, and in to Bellevue on Tuesday, the 24th.

Ahh yes, a BCA meet close to home!

I will be sharing my 24 Master Six Truck with Rob & Amy Swearingen who are flying into Portland to drive the truck to the meet and the PWD AfterTour.

I will be trailering my 13 Model 31 Buick and following the PWD caravan from Vancouver. 185 miles to Bellevue in one day is a lot to ask of an old girl with lots of miles on her, but if anybody has a problem, my rig will become the trouble trailer and I can drive the 13 the rest of the way.

Guest 65specialconvert

wow! a lot of you from far away are coming shocked.gif im only 350 miles away(6 hrs including restroom stops).i grew up in bellevue,still have my dads vacant house 10 min from the hotel.its a lot cheaper that way cool.gifi bought my 65 convert from a bellevue cop in '75...it was quite well known around town.bringing the 69 225,hopefully sell it.I-90 ought to be interesting that week.still havent decided to leave wed or thurs????

post-52204-14313794052_thumb.jpg

Guest wildcat62

Same as Roberta here, NWA. Not enough time to drive a car out this year.

I'd better get working on my Wildcat to head out to Flint in 08.