'63 Buick Riv - Covering Seats w/o seatcovers

Bdad

Any suggestions on how, while driving, to cover/protect white seats? Blue jeans are bad news. Perhaps something that one sits on only? Or something that comes up the back as well? Not seatcovers. Some type of removable something? Wondering if anyone has come across, seen or even created something to cover the section of seats being used.

Not sure I've described the need/situation and happy to describe better. Appreciate any suggestions.

8 hours ago, Hazdaz said:

Much more common on classic pickups and ratrods, but a Mexican blanket would do it.

719MDnmRHXL._SX425_.jpg

Wonder if they will bleed color? My wife was thinking of a saddle blanket. If one added some weight's on either end perhaps having it extend over the back and down the front of the seat...

10 hours ago, RockinRiviDad said:

Beach or bath towel in your choice of color?

That is what I do in my cars with white interiors.  I get a few of nice white towels from Costco and use them.  Don't forget to get some for the passengers too.  

Go on Ebay Motors & search for seat covers. You will probably find something that suits your needs. I went there looking for beaded seat covers like the one Ed showed but opted for something similar made from split bamboo. They are designed for coolness but are perfect for protecting my newly covered seats, and for windows-down cruising here in sunny(read that HOT) Fla.