65 LX Matching eBay Sahara Tan

Chimera

I could enlarge the picture of the tire to see that it's a 225/70R15 but the picture is cropped at the bottom and all I could get from that side of the tire was ......PLUS.  I too think that's the correct sized white side wall for this era Riviera.

Ed

• Thanks 1

You guys have a sharp eye.  Yes, it is my car.  Yes they are 225 70R15.  Thanks for the post.  Bid is $28000 and has met the reserve so now high bidder will be the new owner.  This is a very nice car, needs a few items to complete.

Air Conditioning all there but the belts have bypassed the pulleys and I have not gotten into looking into what it will need.  Radio turns on no sound?, Exhaust is the original and works fine, but should be replaced to stay with the rest of the car.

Lastly, car runs good but seems a little rich may need to be rebuilt .... I will include two new carb rebuilding kits.  Paul 559 355-3551

• Like 1

Update, I had the two carburetors rebuilt the engine runs great! I also had the undercarriage cleaned and painted satin black since the posting.  Please note

the bid amount is $29800 and the auction ends today at 6:30 pm California Time.  Paul

No, I still have the Champagne Mist Riviera Gran Sport that I have had for 15+ years and a 1969 Riviera Silver w/ Black interior 80k miles.

I don't expect to be out of the Rivieras since I have always had one from 1966 when I purchased my first new one.  Thanks for the question.

Have a good one. Paul

No, I still have the Champagne Mist Riviera Gran Sport that I have had for 15+ years and a 1969 Riviera Silver w/ Black interior 80k miles.

I don't expect to be out of the Rivieras since I have always had one from 1966 when I purchased my first new one.  Thanks for the question.

Have a good one. Paul