1936 Chrysler Six Airflow

Guest labadida

Guest labadida

This car has been beautifully restored, has custom interior and top, new whitewall tires and painted to period specific color. Drivetrain is not original including steering column and needs to be connected. Rebuilt Chrysler V-6, this has the running boards and tire covers and no rust anywhere on vehicle. The dashboard gauges need to be installed and are original in excellent condition. Have all the glass, chrome and headlights missing bumpers. Serious inquires only please. Asking $5500.00 Thanks 

IMG_0752.JPG

IMG_0753.JPG

IMG_0754.JPG

IMG_0755.JPG

IMG_0756.JPG

IMG_0757.JPG

IMG_0761.JPG

IMG_0762.JPG

IMG_0763.JPG

IMG_0764.JPG

IMG_0766.JPG

IMG_0767.JPG

IMG_0768.JPG

IMG_0769.JPG

Just to inform, not to anger, but the car is NOT restored. A custom car is a car that has NOT been put back to factory specifications. A restored car would be looking as it came from the factory.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, GregLaR said:

The red engine pictured, with the distributor up front and a Delco alternator, appears to be a Buick V-6.

I guess a guy could get rid of that.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, JACK M said:

I guess a guy could get rid of that.

I'm with you on that one Jack. This could still be an interesting project. And, while I prefer original cars on the whole, I've always been an advocate of brand loyalty. If one has a car with a missing drive train and the only choice is to run a more modern engine, at least try to stick with an engine choice from the manufacturers line when possible.

The roof scares me a bit.  It looks like bows.  What happened to the steel that is part of the structure.  I forgot to factor in the tires as well.  Maybe reasonably priced for a parts car.   I don't have a problem with repowering if the car isn't hacked up in the process and could be returned to stock.  The paint looks very smooth,  so someone spent some time/ money on that.