Collectible Automobile Magazine

Scott Mckenzie

Greetings, I`m on the hunt for information on an issue of Collectible Automobile Magazine that contained about 14 pages of `63 -`65 information.I don`t know the date of issue . I owned it once but it got away.I`m hoping this shot in the dark may jog someones memory so I can track down another to replace my missing link .  I am not looking to break up a collection , just looking for the issue # and date. Fun eh? 

Thanks for looking,Scott

I was 15 years old when I bought my copy in 1985. Still have to this day. Loved 1st gen Rivs all my life, and was just tickled to find an article on them.

• Like 1

When picking up my 63 Riviera from the importer, on the floor was a folder which among other things contained a copy of the article. It's just about worn out having read it a zillion times!? It's a great read and so informative about the behind the scenes stuff.

Love to get hold of the original magazine one day to add to my slowly growing collection.

Are there any other articles that are worth collecting on the first generation Rivieras that others may recommend?

Rodney

. . . one of the best automotive magazines available !

They have done feature articles on most of the different generations of Riviera.

If you go to collectibleautomobile.com you can download the CA index for all publications starting May 1984.

'evilBay' is also a good source for finding back issues of the publication, as Steve stated !

Edited by 68RIVGS (see edit history)