Vintage Delivery Trucks On Main Street U.S.A.: A Pictorial

Can't forget about the beer deliveries. Unusual beer truck somewhere in Europe from the www.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]177364[/ATTACH]

This little truck is a Scammell Scarab - a three-wheeler that could turn on a Dime (a Sixpence in British money!) and the biggest operator of these tiny multi-tasking work-horses was British Railways in the 1950's / 60's, although other commercial users bought them as well such as this plastic model version manufactured by the Airfix company - Scammell Scarab Watney's Beer Truck.

Wish I had one.

They are around for a resonable price. Too slow for the modern highway driving. Look for one already restored or a nice solid and running original . You will be Money Ahead. Dandy Dave!

They are around for a resonable price. Too slow for the modern highway driving. Look for one already restored or a nice solid and running original . You will be Money Ahead. Dandy Dave!

Thank you, Dave...good to know they are still around. Where should I look?

Thank you, Dave...good to know they are still around. Where should I look?

Even this websight is not a bad place to look. Put an ad in the Wanted section an I bet you will get a few answers.

Google it. Here are some listed in Hemmings, Ford Model TT for sale | Hemmings Motor News

Here is one on youtube.

With your track record of finding these very cool and rare old photos, Finding a Ford TT truck should not be hard for you to do.

There was one in Great Barrington, Mass for sale last year. I use to drive past it all the time. Dandy Dave!