Autographs still only $5.00, Makes a great Christmas Gift

KRK Sr.

Did everyone open the Dec 12th issue of Auto Week? "Hershey '05" Article. Yes that's me... http://www.autoweek.com/article.cms?articleId=103710 Also, Car Crazy is showing the Hershey 04 segment with Hershey flea venders (and ME) on Monday Dec. 19th at 8:30 eastern. Autograph session is tomorrow from 1-3pm at the shop!

Also: Bill Smiths interview with Barry is being shown again on Friday Dec. 16th at 8:30pm eastern. I'll have to call him and see if he can come over and autograph stuff for everyone too. Karl

This is great news, Karl...

Keep "jacking" up the autograph price...I have 3 of your "original" autographs in my customer order files, that, will contribute to my retirement fund.

Thanks in advance,

Peter J.

Peter, Letters and documents with two autographs between two famous people will always be worth more! However, if you only initialed the orders you could still go back and sign them. Retirement, whats that! Seems like a long way off.

Doug, the 1/2 price offer seems like a deal! I could make it up in volume?

Karl

Guest Silverghost

Now here is the Question I must now ponder...

Do I spend my money ($5.) on Your autograph...

Or...Spend $1500. for Pete Rose's autograph on a fake display bat on QVC ???

It seems to me your price is way too LOW!!!

As for my autograph...You can have it for

FREE!!! IF YOU WANT IT!!! smile.gif

• 3 weeks later...

What I found interesting about the story on the snake named "We" is that they think that one head is male and one is female.

My guess is that they know this because when it starts to go anywhere one head wants to ask directions and one head doesn't. grin.gif

(Sorry guys. I just couldn't resist.smirk.gif)

• 4 weeks later...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Doug, your autograph price just went up! Karl </div></div> My magazine swap buddy just came through with the Dec. 12 issue. Karl, referenceing the above quote does that mean I'm back up to a $20 bill? Haven't received it yet,,, maybe you've lost my address.

Doug, Yes, your's is still $20. However I will have my Autograph table set up under my tent at Hershey this year, with a $5 sign. So I guess if you wait, I'd have to give you one there for that price... As for mailing one, the extra 2 cents postage is taking its toll on my autographs by mail business! My wife said she would give you a discount if you buy us pizza (lunch) this year! Karl