Will I fit?

stuart

I am 6' 6" and it is a challenge. I do not have a sunroof in this Reatta, but in other cars I have had with a sunroof, I know it takes away as much as two inches. I move the seat all the way down and all the way back, and then adjust the tilt on both the seat bottom and seat back to try to balance the leg room and the head room. This works fairly well for trips of no more than an hour and a half or so. Any longer than that and I start to get a little weary.

For me, it's a small price to pay for the other joys of the car!

It helps if you are bald. I am 5'10" with a 29" inseam and on a bad hair day I brush (sunroof car). Son (6'1") does not fit at all. Am on a never ending (but low key) quest to lower the seat about an inch more.

Guest MauiWowee

I am 6' 5", and with the right seat adjustments I fit just fine. I have driven my Reatta ten thousand miles in nine months, including some long trips. I have been very comfortable, with the only issue being some sore muscles in my face from the big grin I have every time I am in the car. cool.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gif

Guest imported_Flash

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am currently in persuit of a Reatta coupe. I wondered if a fairly tall guy will fit in it comfortably, height wise? I am 6'2" and have never sat in one. Thanks </div></div>

I'm 6'2" 200 pounds with a 32-34" inseam. I have fit comfortably in a coupe (no sunroof) every day since 1988. Greatest personal car one can own.

Guest imported_barra

I am 6'2" and 220 pounds. I have had an '89 with a sun roof and the more mundane '88-89 models as well. I brushed the sunroof while in the passenger seat. Other than that, no other size related contacts. I have made the seat more upright since a longer trip made my frame a bit "C" shaped and required a bit of straightening once I got out- but I got right back in because it is the best over the road car I've had.Enjoy!

Stu!

Check out my post on the BCA Buy/Sell forum entitled:

FS - 88-91 REATTA COUPES, CONVERTIBLES, SHOW WINNING CARS!!

or pick this link to the post itself:

http://forums.aaca.org/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=319377&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

You may qualify as a convertible Reatta owner, due to your towering stature.

Remember, the convertible models have UNLIMETED HEADROOM (in topless mode).

Otherwise, you may find a coupe to your liking there, I have 8 of them available, as well as other non-buick cars.

NO, I'm not a dealer, just a collector who has tooooo many cars.

Hmmmmm?

I am 6?5? with a 36 inseam? 215 pounds, I am a long way from having no hair ? but it has turned white. I have a ?91 with sunroof, have driven many thousands of laugh.gifFUN laugh.gif miles in it. It may be the 16 way seat but I fit fine? You should have no problems? and if you have yet not driven a Reatta? you should fix that. KennyV.