What does your Buick want for Christmas?

Guest Dans 77 Limited

Guest Dans 77 Limited

This is an idea I "borrowed" off another car website , but it seemed like fun so here goes . What does your Buick want for Christmas ?<P>My Buick has been really good this year and has already received her christmas gift of a new paint job. However her "birthday" is coming in January and I plan on getting her a new felt strip for the passenger side window and a new A/C hose so she can be cool this summer, How about you ?<P>Dan

My '51 model 45R asked for and is currently receiving a brand new paint job, some new interior pieces, and some new radial tires from the Coker Tire Co. She's been VERY good this past year, so Santa rewarded her for that!<P>Mike Book<BR>BCA # 9202<BR>Reatta # 407<BR>BDE # 109

My 64 Electra 225 Covertible want's a new OWNER.<BR>For a mere $5.900 it can be yours, (probably worth twice as much).<BR>E-mail for info & pictures.<BR>And please, if you are interested to buy, e-mail, if not, don't ask me to post a life long story.<BR>Sorry if I upset all you "window shopper's" but I'm giving this car away.

Guest Skyking

My 62 Invicta convertible is getting a full set of lower stainless trim from a cousin Wildcat. My 66 Skylark convertible is getting a new porcelain Buick Club Badge. That's all she needs smile.gif" border="0

Well, you caught me in the middle of a restoration so, YOU ASKED FOR IT:<P>The new doors my owner ordered from Montana several months ago<BR>Stripped to bare metal<BR>A couple of metal patches<BR>Primed<BR>Painted<BR>Gaskets changed on engine<BR>Engine detailed<BR>Fancy new engine decals and hangtags<BR>Reassembled<BR>New interior installed<BR>All the newly rechromed parts put back on<BR>All of the other small nagging details my owner couldn't think of off the top of his head!! <P>Is is Christmas 2002 yet?? rolleyes.gif" border="0

What does my '73 Electra 225 want for the holidays?<P>A new driver side low beam headlight (went out today).<BR>Dual Exhaust and a new exahust manifold gasket for passenger side.<BR>A B4B and Edelbrock 750cfm carb.<BR>4 studded snow tires.<BR>New paint is always a good thing.<BR>Some TA Performance internals would be nice.<P>What is it actually getting?<P>Well it got a new battery.<BR>A new headlight.<BR>New HD Police/Taxi shocks.<BR>Duals? Well maybe after the holidays, depending on how much money I have after present giving and receiving.<p>[ 12-13-2001: Message edited by: 73Electra 225 ]

Santa Claus would love this Red Buick<P>The 70 Electra 225 Convertible is Fire Red, new white interior(factory pattern) full power, PS, PW, PDlocks, trunk release, factory AM/FM Stereo, Cold A/C. New Base coat clear coat, carpet, Wide Whites, Absolutely Rust free. Runs and drives nice. Car is in Florida, garaged kept. Will take partial trade for 64 Electra 225 Convertible. Call 727-808-5565 or email mike@cusave.com. I also have voicemail

Guest my3buicks

My 67 Special Deluxe Sport Coupe wants a power trunk release, tilt wheel and power brakes for Christmas. It's been good this year, so it deserves all of them.

My 50 Estate Wagon wants all the fenders, doors, hood etc. that is hanging on the wall of the garage to be hung on the body with care. But first it wants the body put back on the frame.<BR>After that it will feel like going out so a new paint job will be in order. <BR>Then if it really wants to get "spruced up" new wood will be installed.<BR>Big list for the Christmas so maybe some will have to waint until next year.<P>My 47 just wants to be driven more.

Guest LeSabre Nut

My 89 LeSabre T-Type would like to have a new set of tires. The old ones are pretty worn and don't do well in rain anymore.<P>My 84 LeSabre would just like to have the leak fixed behind the dash so her interior doesn't get soaked anymore.<P>My 87 Century just wants one more winter without rusting out any further.<P>Merry Christmas!<BR>Remember Jesus is the reason for the season!!

My '56 Century wants a rebuilt Dynaflow so she can get out on the road again.<P>Last year at this time, the wife asked if we could go driving around looking at Christmas lights. Kids insisted we use the Buick instead of Mom's car. Stopped at the mall on the way home and the tranny didn't want to motivate the car anymore--just sat there and screamed. frown.gif" border="0confused.gif" border="0

My 72 Electra would like to have its owner take it out for exercise more often. It is getting tired of sitting in its pen (garage)with its older cousin, a 65 Eldorado. But alas it will see little light of day until spring when favorable weather will treat it well. Merry christmas everybody!

4 studded snow tires because its my daily driver and I do enjoy driving it in the snow. Would like to prevent sliding into a ditch like happened last year and Lehigh, the university I go to, is situated on the side of mountain, so lots of steep grades. Of course so far it seems as if it will never snow. Lets see, Dec. 15, 2 am in east Pa and the weather channel says it 52 outside.

Guest Skyking

The weather here has been unreal too. People still in shorts cool.gif" border="0 It has to be alot warmer for me to wear shorts. But who knows, maybe we will head back into spring...HA HA!

My girl (1940 Roadmaster Coupe)was very very good but her daddy is very very poor...she needs many things and wants many things (like most women!) but....she will get her stainless steel nose piece & emblem restored. She just had a total rewire, new tires and exhaust (including manifolds). She wants her steering wheel restored but can't stand the thought of being couped up in the garage for eight weeks, (any suggestions on how to accomplish this with another steering wheel - interchangable - just so she can get out). MERRY CHRISTMAS Buick Lovers!!! grin.gif" border="0 <P><BR>Woody Michel<P>1940 Buick Roadmaster Coupe<BR>1963 Buick Riviera<BR>BCA Member 26487