For Sale: 1961 Lincoln Continental 4dr Sedan - Project - $7,500 - Sacramento, CA - Not Mine - This posting has been deleted by its author. 10-4-2024.

For Sale: 1961 Lincoln Continental 4dr Sedan - Project - $7,500 - Sacramento, CA - This posting has been deleted by its author. 10-4-2024

1961 Lincoln Continental for sale by owner - Sacramento, CA - craigslist
Seller's Description:

This Lincoln was purchased 10 years ago with the intent for a total restoration. Everything is on the car and the body is very straight. The car has been stored indoors for past 30 years and is well preserved. The car was in running condition 10 years ago and has been sitting ever since. We have several other projects and have decide to let this one go.
Copy and paste in your email: dfc5846a8ba330b695011d7cfb5811e2@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1961 Lincoln Continental 4dr Sedan - Project.

'61 Lincoln CA a.jpg

'61 Lincoln CA c.jpg

'61 Lincoln CA b.jpg

'61 Lincoln CA d.jpg

'61 Lincoln CA e.jpg

'61 Lincoln CA f.jpg

Edited by 58L-Y8
This posting has been deleted by its author. 10-4-2024 (see edit history)

Might be a nice car to restore, but hard to tell with the poor-quality photos. If it is a rust-free California car that is a definite plus. It looks like the interior is shot, so that will be expensive to restore to original. Who knows about under the hood? Definitely better to buy a running car.

Lew Bachman

1957 Thunderbird

I think that the '61-63 models have the most interest. The front grille/bumper is similar to it's T Bird sibling. It has the drop down a/c unit, when that works, it's an arctic blast. These also came with a two barrel carb. This is an unusual color, hard to tell about the interior since the seats are covered with cardboard. My Dad had a '63 which i got to drive a lot. It was a great driving car, and felt more like a personal car than a sedan. The price is a good starting point. Sedans are much cheaper than the convertibles and a lot less challenging. It's also been in inside storage, much better than the "field" cars that are usually offered.

• Like 1

• 58L-Y8 changed the title to For Sale: 1961 Lincoln Continental 4dr Sedan - Project - $7,500 - Sacramento, CA - Not Mine - This posting has been deleted by its author. 10-4-2024.