Judges Parking Passes

John348

Steve, thanks for the update. I like most am getting things ready now and putting things in my truck so I don't forget them, like field passes, clip board, and it dawned on me I did not get my parking passes.  Hopefully the weather stays like this in the Northeast 

• 2 weeks later...

I may have asked this last year and I apologize if I did, as I cannot remember the answer. What are the Judge parking passes for? I am entering my car in dpc and will be driving it the day of the show. I am assuming I do not need a parking pass? If so I have not received one yet, but have to say with my mail I am not surprised.

On 9/23/2024 at 12:59 PM, TAKerry said:

I may have asked this last year and I apologize if I did, as I cannot remember the answer. What are the Judge parking passes for? I am entering my car in dpc and will be driving it the day of the show. I am assuming I do not need a parking pass? If so I have not received one yet, but have to say with my mail I am not surprised.

The judges passes are for people who have volunteered to take a judging class on Thursday and judge on Friday.  It's kind of a perk to entice people to judge!  Gets one two days of parking close to the Giants Center and judging field, who then don't have to pay $20/day to park...  As a DPC participant you do not need a parking pass...  Thanks for showing your vehicle!