For Sale: 1940 Buick Limited Series 90 6-passenger Sedan, 77K miles - $33,995 - Stanwood/ Camano. WA - Not Mine

For Sale: 1940 Buick Limited Series 90 6-passenger Sedan, 77K miles - $33,995 - Stanwood/ Camano. WA

1940 Buick Limited for sale by owner - Stanwood, WA - craigslist
Seller's Description:

1940 Buick Limited with Straight Eight Cylinder. Super Clean and Straight. Newer Upholstery. Garage Kept. Lots of History. No Disappointments Here. Great Deal for Only $33,995. Will entertain Trades and Cash. Show me what you have.  Interested parties, please call.
Copy and paste in your email: dee540605c4537ba862b72302bc0fa9f@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1940 Buick Limited Series 90 6-passenger Sedan.
The Standard Catalog of American Cars, 1805-1942, edited by B. R. Kimes and H. A. Clark states 417 1940 Buick Limited Series 90 6-passenger Sedans built.   

'40 Buick Limited WA a.jpg

'40 Buick Limited WA b.jpg

'40 Buick Limited WA c.jpg

'40 Buick Limited WA d.jpg

'40 Buick Limited WA e.jpg

'40 Buick Limited WA f.jpg

'40 Buick Limited WA g.jpg

'40 Buick Limited WA h.jpg

'40 Buick Limited WA i.jpg

'40 Buick Limited WA j.jpg

'40 Buick Limited WA k.jpg

'40 Buick Limited WA l.jpg

'40 Buick Limited WA m.jpg

'40 Buick Limited WA n.jpg

'40 Buick Limited WA o.jpg

'40 Buick Limited WA p.jpg

'40 Buick Limited WA q.jpg

• Like 1

Exterior looks great, but the interior looks so-so. The dash really separates this year and the '41 from other cars of the '40s and the dash on this car sure looks weak. The engine turned dash needs to be done, or an allowance should be made.  GLWTS

2 hours ago, Matt Harwood said:

One sidemount is really odd. Never seen that before on a 1940.

Common on funeral home cars..........often times the jump seats will be oversize and they call them 8 or 9 passenger sedans. 

• Thanks 2

I do not know this particular  car BUT can attest to the fact that any Buick of this era with the 320 cu in engine is an absolute dream to drive. Great over the road long distance car. Shift and steer well . As my friends  Matt Harwood and Doug Seybold  can confirm that as well . I have owned a Roadmaster 71c for some years /decades and still love it. NEAT CAR.

• Like 1