“Beautifully restored” 1914 Fiat, Down Under

• CarNucopia changed the title to “Beautifully restored” 1914 Fiat, Down Under

As of 10:00 pm pdt, 23 July, the high bid is $6500. Australian $$ = $4281. US$.

I am disappointed in the ad presentation. Lots of good detail shots, but few whole-body photos. Even with the walk-around video, it's difficult to get a good sense if the total vehicle. The frameless single piece windshield, I presume, is correct and maybe unique, but,to me, it looks somewhat odd as compared to it's contemporaries.

Beautiful restoration effort over all.

Edited by Dave Wells (see edit history)
  • Like 1

I don't know about this particular model? But over fifteen years ago, a longtime good friend with a fabulous collection took one of his Pierce 48s on a "big boy's toys" tour. The following week, telling me about the good time they had, he said the only car on the tour that he couldn't keep up with was the 1915 Fiat!

• Like 3

Nice looking Fiat. But I suspect it is one of the smaller models. The high bid seems to me like something that would be full market retail. Some one must have been quite familar with the car  { friend of seller perhaps ? } and really wanted to own it.

13 hours ago, 1912Staver said:

Nice looking Fiat. But I suspect it is one of the smaller models. The high bid seems to me like something that would be full market retail. Some one must have been quite familar with the car  { friend of seller perhaps ? } and really wanted to own it.

Not sure about that, it was passed in (e.g. didn’t sell)