This might be a good time to remind everyone looking for parts....

This might be a good time to remind everyone that sellers who have the parts you want, and want to take the conversation off of the forum, or have you contact someone they know, are probably scammers. This goes double if they have the parts everybody else wants too. A forum user's post history can be very telling.

There are exceptions of course, vendors who are old school and just want to deal on the phone or by email. Those exceptions have a fairly long history on the forum, and excellent reputations to match.

That is all.

P.S. Sorry about the clickbait but it needed to be said. I won't be the least bit offended if this gets removed.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Likely prompted by the guy who joined one hour ago and has posted 236 messages (as of 3 minutes ago) all with exactly the same content in response to WTB posts from (probably) the beginning of the forums.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Grimy said:

Likely prompted by the guy who joined one hour ago and has posted 236 messages (as of 3 minutes ago) all with exactly the same content in response to WTB posts from (probably) the beginning of the forums.

I saw his signature down the side of the topics like the size sticker on jeans at Walmart. I laughed. It reminded me I still have today to jet 15% on all I can put in a bucket AND get the bucket free!

• Haha 1

I reported that person also.

I am happy to see that his very busy few hours turned out to be a waste of time as they seem to have all been eliminated.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...