1934 PLYMOUTH TOWN SEDAN $28,950

Looks like a nice car, not much info in the dealer's ad unless you have bad credit and need a loan. 

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/ctd/d/apache-junction-1934-plymouth-town/7763401511.html

DOCUMENTED ONLY 32,028 MILES SINCE NEW.
ORIGINAL FLATHEAD SIX, ALL NUMBERS MATCHING
MANY UNIQUE FEATURES ONLY OFFERED THAT YEAR CALL US FOR MORE DETAILS.
1ST AUTO & MARINE   2162 W APACHE TRAIL  APACHE JUNCTION AZ 85120   480-671-0928

1934 PLYMOUTH TOWN SEDAN - COMPLETE RESTORED - 32K MILES- ALL ORIGINAL 100b0b_3Wy6zkVhKmP_0cU09G_600x450.jpg00e0e_jvOeXGTfjhc_0cU09G_600x450.jpg00K0K_fV12TumwyOO_0cU09G_600x450.jpg01515_glgrVH7JV2E_07g09G_600x450.jpg

“Town Sedan”? All I am seeing is a Deluxe (Engineering code PE) Four Door Sedan with the accessory form fit trunk. . .

I am not an expert on the '34 PE but the seat upholstery fabric looks different than I’d expect. And I’d expect some photos of the engine, dash, etc. for that price.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, ply33 said:

“Town Sedan”? All I am seeing is a Deluxe (Engineering code PE) Four Door Sedan with the accessory form fit trunk. . .

I am not an expert on the '34 PE but the seat upholstery fabric looks different than I’d expect. And I’d expect some photos of the engine, dash, etc. for that price.

This is, in fact, the rarely seen 34 Plymouth PE Town Sedan.  While it does have an accessory trunk, note that there are no rear quarter windows, which is what makes it a town sedan.  Interior material is wrong although the pattern on the seats is correct, incorrect on the doors--detail should be horizontal, not vertical.  Can't quite tell if the steering wheel is correct but the horn button is not correct, should be flatter and the horn button white.  Unusual car that could use some changes to warrant that price.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

Scott, I especially like seeing posts by people that truly know the model cars in question. For me, a car like this is a bit too modern to be something I would really want. However, over the years I have looked at literally hundreds of very original common cars of the early 1930s. One develops an eye for how interiors were done that era. However, Dodge, Plymouth, Chevrolet or Ford? I wouldn't know specific details for any one of them.

Thank you for your comments!

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, wayne sheldon said:

Scott, I especially like seeing posts by people that truly know the model cars in question. For me, a car like this is a bit too modern to be something I would really want. However, over the years I have looked at literally hundreds of very original common cars of the early 1930s. One develops an eye for how interiors were done that era. However, Dodge, Plymouth, Chevrolet or Ford? I wouldn't know specific details for any one of them.

Thank you for your comments!

Always glad to help if I can.  Having owned '34 Plymouths since the early 1970s I have picked up a thing or two, along with the help of many other folks who helped me along the way.

• Like 2