What could go wrong??

Posted (edited)

Just when you think you have seen just about everything something new pops up.  On top is a new 75" TV that was just bought at Walmart.

By the way it is being held there by the guys in the back seat with their hands holding it down.  No straps or anything.

image000000 (23).jpg

Edited by Larry Schramm (see edit history)
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Larry Schramm said:

Just when you think you have seen just about everything something new pops up.  On top is a new 75" TV that was just bought at Walmart.

image000000 (23).jpg

Is that a divided highway?   I went by someone on a 6 lane divided highway last week with a mattress on top that I swear was about to pick the car off the ground.   It comes off you have a good shot at killing someone.

• Like 2

I was coming home from Home depot one day.  About 10 miles from the store,  I saw a Ram pickup,  pulled over with a brand new big full shower until sitting off to the side of the road with big skid marks down the road where it slid to a stop.

The guy was walking back with his head hanging down and his wife was still in the truck.  I can imagine what he was thinking and what she was going to be saying.

I also was on a major interstate going 65 when next to me was a small car with a utility trailer and a piece of cut rock almost as big as the trailer in it,  dancing freely around.  I can only imagine what would happen if he hit his brakes fast.  That rock would be one hell of a projectile and destroy the back of that car.

Must be an angel shortage out there with all the people doing stupid things that seem to have one on their shoulder.

• Like 1