For Sale: 1977 Buick Limited Landau Coupe, 23K miles - $14,500 - Franklin, TN - Not Mine

For Sale: 1977 Buick Limited Landau Coupe, 23K miles - $14,500 - Franklin, TN

https://nashville.craigslist.org/cto/d/franklin-1977-buick-limited-landau-coupe/7751564028.html

Seller's Description:

1977 Buick Limited Landau Coupe for sale.  23k original unaltered miles. This is exactly as it was when new except for brand new tires put on just before it was listed for sale. No curb rash to chrome wheels.  The body is straight, clean with no damage or rust. It is owned by a senior who is downsizing his affairs into senior living.  The interior is cloth brocade with no seat bolster wear or any holes etc. No sagging doors. No drooping headliner. No split Armrests. No cracks in dash. No rust around the vinyl top on the quarter sail panels. No missing, damaged or loose side moldings or bumper impact strips. No damaged, split or missing bumper fillers.  The paint is very nice and with some care could still have a like-new luster. It's offered for sale from the senior owner just as you see it.....incredible condition.  The car starts easily, runs well (quiet) with no mechanical issues offering an excellent ride. Floats down the road nicely.  The only issue that I do observe is the windshield has a slight mark from the windshield wiper on the passenger side and it may polish out.  Asking $14,5k or near offer. I promise you will not find a lower mileage cleaner Buick that is a joy to own. No trades please.  Located in Franklin, TN. 
Contact: Chris Woodside. Please call for inspection/purchase: (513) 4-four-4-5-9-two-1
Copy and paste in your email: 2897ecf9faac3c12a412cacdb1a98beb@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1977 Buick Limited Landau Coupe.

'77 Buick Limited Landau Coupe TN a.jpg

'77 Buick Limited Landau Coupe TN b.jpg

'77 Buick Limited Landau Coupe TN c.jpg

'77 Buick Limited Landau Coupe TN d.jpg

'77 Buick Limited Landau Coupe TN e.jpg

'77 Buick Limited Landau Coupe TN f.jpg

'77 Buick Limited Landau Coupe TN g.jpg

'77 Buick Limited Landau Coupe TN h.jpg

'77 Buick Limited Landau Coupe TN i.jpg

'77 Buick Limited Landau Coupe TN j.jpg

'77 Buick Limited Landau Coupe TN k.jpg

• Like 1

Nice. I realize a big 70s luxury car with outrageous upholstery isn't everyone's idea of a desirable car to own, but as a child of the 70s I can appreciate it!

It was way out of my price range back then too...

And, as usual, I'd have to build it something to live in if it came to live with me.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

I like these.  They are underappreciated, though,

so the $14,500 asking price is too high  Maybe $8000

with average miles;  maybe $10,000 optimistically with

this car's low mileage if everything is working perfectly.

As i've posted before, I have a 1979, which differs only

slightly:

1979 Buick Electra mine 2 (2).JPG

1979 Buick Electra mine 2 (7).JPG

Edited by John_S_in_Penna (see edit history)
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Anyone with a little time around the dealer auctions is going to notice the "Big Tony just picked it up" seating adjustment.  A true owner that big would have broken and worn the seat down.

What was needed was done, lots of deferred maintenance on this type of car.  If it was cared for by the person who replaced the upper radiator hose be ready for more than expected. Mandrel bent pipes could haunt someone.

A beautiful alternative to a Cadillac. I guess that it has the Buick 350? Pretty high priced, but that might be negotiable. Buick Road wheels and the unmistakable silver trimmed instruments and dash. Nice car!

• Like 1