for sale 48 Chrysler New Yorker

Posted (edited)

A strange "For Sale" ad from a brand-new poster. Main photo (the only one showing the car's exterior) taken with the driver's door hanging open and the hood not latched. C'mon. So much important information missing...and was that 15,000 miles on the car, or a $15,000 price (yes, I already know the answer!). And now, for the ultimate Sunday morning question: Why am I bothering to spend time typing this post? I'm heading to the garage. Take care, all. John

Edited by Jolly_John (see edit history)
  • Thanks 1

Perhaps constructive comments for someone posting their car for sale?  

I wonder if anyone has written a posting on how to create great car advertisement that could be cross linked?  Perhaps this could be the first response when a newcomer posts an ad for their own / family member / friends vehicle for sale.  If this doesn’t exist,  perhaps someone that has the critical eye could contribute?

In the “not mine” section it has become common to be quite critical of a car, with the intention that other might learn about what to look for when purchasing same.  So much so, that frequent posters have been open about not advertising their car on this website.  Food for thought.

• Thanks 1