For Sale: 1950 Plymouth Deluxe 2dr Business Coupe, 58K miles - Project - $8,500 - Omaha, NE - Not Mine

For Sale: 1950 Plymouth Deluxe 2dr Business Coupe, 58K miles - Project - $8,500 - Omaha, NE

1950 Plymouth for sale by owner - Omaha, NE - craigslist
Seller's Description:

SPRING IS HERE! Jump in and go anywhere safely. Own a piece of history with this vehicle. Original mileage is 58,000. Need room for other projects. All chrome is there and in great shape. Original jack included, new battery, brakes, exhaust, starter, clutch, and no need trying to hunt down the hard-to-find OEM replacement parts that are either in bad shape or missing. Needs no other repairs!!
I run an auto repair shop, and we did a thorough inspection and it's mechanically sound!
Minimal rust for a 74yr old classic. Starts up every time and runs great.
Has the "bulletproof" flathead inline 6, 3-speed on the tree (column). Have plenty of extra new and used parts included. Everything works except the radio which i have an extra and was told it works. You won't find another around in this original shape, running condition, for this low of a price. Do your research and you'll see for yourself.
$8500 FIRM!! No trades and i will not respond to "IS THIS STILL AVAILABLE?" If the ad is up its still for sale. CASH IN HAND OR I WILL ACCEPT PAY PAL FRIENDS AND FAMILY AFTER OUR AGREEMENT OF YOU INSPECTING THE CAR PRIOR TO PURCHASE. Can provide more pics as well
Contact: Feel free to call Dan (402) 6-ninety-sixty-5-5 with any other questions or concerns you may have.
Copy and paste in your email: cfe7f004e76a37faa3b290c7d7e1f951@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1950 Plymouth Deluxe 2dr Business Coupe.

'50 Plymouth 2dr Coupe NE a.jpg

'50 Plymouth 2dr Coupe NE b.jpg

'50 Plymouth 2dr Coupe NE c.jpg

'50 Plymouth 2dr Coupe NE d.jpg

'50 Plymouth 2dr Coupe NE e.jpg

'50 Plymouth 2dr Coupe NE f.jpg

'50 Plymouth 2dr Coupe NE g.jpg

'50 Plymouth 2dr Coupe NE h.jpg

'50 Plymouth 2dr Coupe NE i.jpg

'50 Plymouth 2dr Coupe NE j.jpg

'50 Plymouth 2dr Coupe NE k.jpg

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, JACK M said:

I hate those wheels.

Do your research and you'll see for yourself?

Funny.  I sort of like them.  Very few wheels besides stock  you can put on that car that don't look stupid.

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, alsancle said:

Funny.  I sort of like them.  Very few wheels besides stock  you can put on that car that don't look stupid.

There was a set of those on my 65 300 when I bought it. I took them off and replaced with original 14 inch wheels so that I could run the stock hub caps.

The car didn't like that as they caps creaked, and I was worried about the hub caps coming loose and falling off.

I was working part time for a hot rod dealer and a couple of guys from Germany stopped in and bought a mid 60s Dodge that had some billet wheels on it.

They said that Germany would not let them import a car that didn't have original wheels, so we made a swap. I don't think these wheels are stock for the Dodge that they bought but are original to Mopar's of some year.

The 300 still doesn't have stock wheels but I kinda like these billet wheels and they drive nice.

004.JPG

2019-03-14 300 001.JPG

Edited by JACK M (see edit history)

On 5/1/2024 at 9:10 PM, Sal Hepatica said:

$8500 firm until nobody steps up. 

Yes, I think the seller is nuts asking that much for this plain jane boring car. The interior is disgusting.