Best Current Source for new A/C PF-122 1957 364 Nailhead Canister Filters

I went through may shelved stash of oil filter canisters that lasted me years now I need to restock.  I had some NAPA GOLD USA Made p/n 1121 canisters.  Currently, I found on ebay a canister filter that the seller reports to be made by WIX. Comes with corked ends just like my NAPA ones had.  Of course all the A/C, Napa and WIX filter units are paper based. Also at this time, I am not interested in changing over to spin on filters although I do have a 59 base filter boss for the adaption sitting on my shelf.  So short question is what are you " period correct " guys using for a filter source ?  Thanks in advance

Baldwin used to be a 3rd-line filter brand, but apparently they were purchased and now are very good quality products.  Rather than trust what Amazon has on their website, look at the Baldwin website directly.  

NTX5467

Thanks guys, I purchased the Baldwin P-25 filter.  I have run Baldwin on my other everyday cars due to their overall specs.  Did not know they even made these canister filters for our cars. I'll see how they look and work.

• Like 2