mini Buick trash can & Buick sun visor mirror - for sale - gimme a bid

FYI, guys, the BUICK trash can is likely the most common of this series of dealer items. The multi-year series includes the miniature "No Parking" lollipop sign paperweight, the "Men at Work" street sign ashtray, the "Rough Road Ahead" wooden street barricade, and perhaps one or two others that are slipping my mind. Again, the trash can ashtray, lollipop sign paperweight, and street sign ashtray are the most commonly found ones in my experience. Finally, there are enough of these specific BUICK promotional pieces out there. So, wait for very good to excellent condition ones to begin or add to your collection. Be patient...you'll find them. John

absi.jpg.4fae6f0f49a12ec505217bc128f36882.jpgabsi1(760x899).jpg.c8d152a9a23fde7086dd68a7b3a887ac.jpg

• Like 2

On 2/14/2024 at 2:29 PM, NC-car-guy said:

@MrEarl  you need that trash can in Buick Sales and Service center

Got one Matt 😊 

IMG_6118.jpeg.2445b08c9d74b0988e808d8b5fa480b3.jpeg

On 2/15/2024 at 1:47 PM, Jolly_John said:

FYI, guys, the BUICK trash can is likely the most common of this series of dealer items. The multi-year series includes the miniature "No Parking" lollipop sign paperweight, the "Men at Work" street sign ashtray, the "Rough Road Ahead" wooden street barricade, and perhaps one or two others that are slipping my mind. Again, the trash can ashtray, lollipop sign paperweight, and street sign ashtray are the most commonly found ones in my experience. Finally, there are enough of these specific BUICK promotional pieces out there. So, wait for very good to excellent condition ones to begin or add to your collection. Be patient...you'll find them. John

absi.jpg.4fae6f0f49a12ec505217bc128f36882.jpgabsi1(760x899).jpg.c8d152a9a23fde7086dd68a7b3a887ac.jpg

That was a good cigar JJ.
Let me know when you’re ready to let go of that Rough Road Ahead wooden barricade, haven’t been able to score that one yet. 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...