2024 Grand National & Southeastern Spring (Charlotte, NC) open online pay registration with credit card or print and mail with check to the Hornets Nest Region

• 4 weeks later...

I am planning to register a car for the Saturday National Meet.  This is my first time to show this car so it is not eligible for the Grand National.   My plan is to arrive at the Speedway on Friday afternoon.  Will I be able to park my trailer in the  designated (paid) trailer parking area on Friday afternoon?  Are there any restrictions on the when I can access the show car trailer parking? 

Alan 

Yes, Alan. You can park in trailer parking on Friday afternoon. The designated trailer parking hours are 8 am to 5 pm. If you find you will arrive later, give me a call, 704 577-8576. And be patient....

• 1 month later...
On 2/13/2024 at 9:16 AM, Phillip Cole said:

Yes, Alan. You can park in trailer parking on Friday afternoon. The designated trailer parking hours are 8 am to 5 pm. If you find you will arrive later, give me a call, 704 577-8576. And be patient....

What’s the earliest a trailer can be parked? While I won’t be showing my car until Saturday, I’d like to arrive earlier to walk the swap meet and see the show field Friday.

Thanks 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, CarNucopia said:

What’s the earliest a trailer can be parked? While I won’t be showing my car until Saturday, I’d like to arrive earlier to walk the swap meet and see the show field Friday.

Thanks 

8 am as it says in the brochure.

Around 6 am on Friday...

10 hours ago, philip roitman said:

Sometimes work gets in the way. I just cancelled my reservation at the Embassy Suites if anyone needs a room.

SORRY ,Thank stinks . Last year I had everything in place for Hershey and I had to cancel , I still regret not going