For Sale: 1973 Dodge Dart Swinger 2dr Hardtop - Project - $4,500 - Souderton, PA - Not Mine

For Sale: 1973 Dodge Dart Swinger 2dr Hardtop - Project - $4,500 - Souderton, PA

1973 Dodge Dart Swinger for sale by owner - Telford, PA - craigslist
Seller's Description:

One owner for the last 30 years. The 225 CI motor, with 95,000 miles, runs like a dream and it drives even better. Doesn't need anything major, only little things like a cigarette lighter, new trunk gasket, some dash lights, a cracked padded dash and could use new tires because they are old. There aren't any rust holes but there are a couple of spots that show rust. This is a completely original dart, with 30 years of spare parts. Amsoil synthetic oil has been used in the motor and chassis for the last 20 years. It's a little rough around the edges, but over all a really nice car. $4500 OBO Cash only.
Copy and paste in your email: 0a296dfff4533d5dbd6402a96297fd2d@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1973 Dodge Dart Swinger 2dr Hardtop - Project

'73 Dodge Dart Swinger PA a.jpg

'73 Dodge Dart Swinger PA b.jpg

'73 Dodge Dart Swinger PA c.jpg

'73 Dodge Dart Swinger PA d.jpg

'73 Dodge Dart Swinger PA e.jpg

'73 Dodge Dart Swinger PA f.jpg

'73 Dodge Dart Swinger PA g.jpg

'73 Dodge Dart Swinger PA h.jpg

'73 Dodge Dart Swinger PA i.jpg

'73 Dodge Dart Swinger PA j.jpg

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, EmTee said:

Rust was really the only enemy to these cars; otherwise they run forever...  ;)

Yep.  Should be on the list of top 10 greatest IC engines of all time.    The car would rust away and leave a running engine at 180k miles.

I think they made a few 340/four speed cars.   That would be cool.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1