First time vendor in South Chocolate field, route to get into my spaces?

Axial_Flow

First time I will be selling parts at the flea market, have an easy question, I hope. 

My spots are in the South Chocolate field, CA70-72.  Per the instructions, I am to enter on the south side of Park Blvd.  I assume I am supposed to enter Park Blvd on 422 as opposed to Hershey Park from the North.  Seems like an easy enough question, right?  I assume once I get into the Chocolate field I will be directed towards my row, which should be next to Chocolate World.

Thanks for the help :) 

Follow the signs. They have temporary  reader signs as well as posted signs. It’s fairly simple. If you have a trailer get in early as it can be a nightmare with a long trailer. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, pkhammer said:

Yes, take Park Blvd to the south side of the Chocolate field and follow signs. Sorry I can't seem to get it rotated properly.

I missed the entrance/exit arrow at the bottom of the map, it makes a lot more sense now.  Thanks!

I'm a vendor near there. Trust me, it's not bad at all. And you're in a spot that has a little extra navigation. My advice after a dozen + years, take your time, be patient, listen to just 1 person guiding you in. Most ppl walking will move out of the aisle, some won't so just wait em out. I put this in there and have zero trouble.

341.jpg.3cbfe836b9091b420e703f7b5d335e34.jpg

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, harvey b said:

Are they allowed to start setting up on sunday?,or is it strictly on monday?. Must be a real bees nest with everyone trying to get in at once. Harvey

My paperwork says set up only Monday