Bills Auto - SIGH

21 hours ago, Peter Gariepy said:

I'll let one of you deal with Bill. PETER

The last time I tried to "deal" with someone that was unruly, and thought they could do what they please, my penalty was quickly reversed by another moderator. My takeaway from that is there are some people on this forum that are off limits to moderation because they have lots of friends in high places and are popular on the forum.  I learned my lesson so I don't try to deal with people like that anymore. 

34 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

The last time I tried to "deal" with someone that was unruly, and thought they could do what they please, my penalty was quickly reversed by another moderator. My takeaway from that is there are some people on this forum that are off limits to moderation because they have lots of friends in high places and are popular on the forum.  I learned my lesson so I don't try to deal with people like that anymore. 

I chose not to deal with him.

But someone should.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

His latest political tyrade…

The place that complaints should be lodged where they will do the most good is The BALLOT BOX come November!  Anyone with even an average IQ (who hasn't had their head buried in an orifice south of their head) can figure out what to do to fix the problem when they get into the booth!  Remember......Apathy is just as bad as voting the wrong way, so don't stay home!

God Bless & Merry Christmas

Bill

@DAVE A

Tame I guess… but considering he’s had countless warnings about political posts…

did you send him a note what you edited his post?

Yes, at least the rest of his posts have some reference to the  automobile. But I draw the line at pickle posts.... 😉

So, how much longer are we going to tolerate posts straying over to Ed's favorite alcohol???

1 hour ago, Phillip Cole said:

So, how much longer are we going to tolerate posts straying over to Ed's favorite alcohol???

I don't have a problem with the humor. No one is getting hurt. I do not believe we should be that tight in monitoring out un-harmful humor.