FS-1936 oldsmobile L36 convertible/with rumble seat/8cylinder

Hi all,

So I bought a storage shed which contained this car and I have no interest in restoring it only selling it to recoup my money.

All of the cloth has deteriorated leaving only the springs and metal frames for everything where they sit, but overall the car seems to be generally intact. Even comes with four brand new tires that are still wrapped in their manufacturing paper. Don’t really have an asking price as I don’t know its value because I can’t find anything like this online with all these options i.e. convertible Rumbleseat eight cylinder motor. Contact me if you have any interest in purchasing it or also I would appreciate any input someone might have as to how to get this in front of the right people to meet my objective. Thanks for any input, sincerely appreciate it .

55271565-FD59-48C4-A192-D813E680DC37.jpeg

D39CE38D-65A9-4DAB-914D-7CD0CCE39EF3.jpeg

02F90282-970A-4A2F-910E-7381AB031C41.jpeg

0F455A36-1328-4772-9B8A-FFA19E837AFF.jpeg

• Like 1

May be good to let people know - is the rumble seat lid present. also, tail light lens, hood, hubcaps all the stuff you do not see in the photos that isn't present - is it a complete car? Is the engine stuck? That will determine value.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The guy has not been back on site since Aug 15, and made no comment on this posting. He made a statement on his other posting, that he`d take some better pictures.. Must have "gerfot".. Looks like the deck lid is inside the trunk. Tail light lens and bezels are the same as `36 Buick and later `36 Pontiac, no hood in sight.