1957 special

NC-car-guy

Mine. $14,500    $9750

I have over $15k in the car...  Drive anywhere

Great cruising car. Has fuel injection and modern ignition dump in regular fuel and hit the road...

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/250218210833489/?mibextid=dXMIcH

PXL_20230610_215528601.jpg

PXL_20230610_215532224.jpg

PXL_20230610_215540529.jpg

Edited by NC-car-guy (see edit history)
  • Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

ad text:

Runs great, I would drive it anywhere. New battery New Rochester throttle body fuel injection New custom aluminum radiator New water pump New oil pump New custom audio sound bluetooth radio Rebuilt distributor with pertronix ignition New plugs/wires/coils Diamondback white wall radials with ~5k miles New brakes ( drums, shoes, hardware, lines, and master cylinder) Includes spare steering column if you want to use the stock turn signal switch again. Can throw in a second 364 and dynaflow. There are some rust bubbles coming up in the rocker panels and door bottoms and it has clearly had some bondo in its past. Interior is out of a late 80s Buick. This is a great cruising car and you don't have to worry about things and dents. I've driven it to shows up to 3 hours away. Gets a solid 15mpg. No trades.

I'll take $13k

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

updated link:

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1728887967591950/?mibextid=dXMIcH

Ad text:

1957 Buick special 4dr hardtop. Original 364 nailhead and dynaflow automatic. Carburetor has been replaced with a Rochester throttle body fuel injection. Pertronix electronic ignition and distributor rebuilt by Centerville Auto. (Easy cold starts, no need for ethanol-free). New battery, new aluminum 3 core radiator. Diamond back radials with around 6k miles on them. Brake system fully replaced (including master cylinder) also about 6k miles ago. Custom autosound radio with bluetooth (fit to original location, dash not cut). New water pump and thermostat in 2022. New mini starter installed this year. Drive anywhere. Just completed a 920 mile round trip to Atlanta!  New sway bar bushings and end links in Nov.

Edited by NC-car-guy (see edit history)
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, The Creative Explorer said:

Is it sold?

No.  I had so much response and after the 1st guy came and looked at it, I had instant remorse.   He wouldn't budge off $7500 and I wouldn't budge off $9500 (figuring I already had three other people that wanted to look at it this weekend). But in the end it made it all very real and I took down the ad for now.