Are these 1933 Dodge Headlamps?

KURTRUK

2 hours ago, auburnseeker said:

Didn't the PC have painted buckets and the PD chrome? 

If I recall correctly, the early PC had chrome. The later PCXX may well have been painted. But I am away from my reference books to this is just from my faulty memory.

1 hour ago, ply33 said:

If I recall correctly, the early PC had chrome. The later PCXX may well have been painted. But I am away from my reference books to this is just from my faulty memory.

PC headlights are shallower than these, no point at all on the bucket. Hard to tell from the pics but they do appear to be 33 Dodge car. Couldn't tell from the stands but Dodge stands have a raised rib up the center while Plymouth stands are smooth.

Sorry I didn't take more pictures, but the seller seemed a little uncomfortable with my picture taking.  I did not buy them.  But if someone needs them, remind me in 50 weeks, and hopefully he'll be offering them at next year's swap. 😏

13 hours ago, KURTRUK said:

Sorry I didn't take more pictures, but the seller seemed a little uncomfortable with my picture taking.  I did not buy them.  But if someone needs them, remind me in 50 weeks, and hopefully he'll be offering them at next year's swap. 😏

What was the asking price?