'65 rallye wheels value

SparkKeeper

Hello,

I am in the market for a set of '65 Rallyes for a Riviera and found a nice set near my hometown. I don't have a strong idea of what a set in good condition with tires should run as I am a new Rivi owner so I wanted to ask the community to get a better idea if I should jump on the deal or if I can be patient until something else comes along?

Thanks in advance

With due respect, As Gene alluded to above, suggest you are sure they indeed are 65 rallyes.

Many rallye wheels are misrepresented or the parties do not understand the nuances of Buick rallyes.

Jim Vesely

ROA # 7437

BCA # 39477

Thank you all for the replies and advice. I won't be able to see any stamped information inside the rims as there are tires mounted at the moment. However there are photos of the rims on the car which I am attaching below. I'm not sure if that'll be enough to capture the slight nuances of the varied rims of this vintage but they'll look nice enough for my car. Again, thank you for your help.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

The left front wheel is a '67 1/2 to '70 disc brake style wheel with a 2 1/8th retainer for the '65 style center cap...or, it is a later version of a 65 service replacement wheel available through Buick parts. It will fit on your '65 but it does not have the typical characteristics of an original '65 wheel.

Tom Mooney

• Like 1