198(?) Riviera convertible, Must be sold, Colleyville, TX.

This is an estate situation; owner died and the city is demanding the car be removed within two weeks. Looks like a very nice 1980-something Riviera convertible. Colleyville is a suburb northeast of Fort Worth or northwest of Dallas. These are not my cup of tea, otherwise I would go get it, but having worked on a couple of them, they have too much plastic and hidden electronics for me to ever go near one again. Nevertheless, it's a rare car and it appears to be in nice condition. No price given--probably a best offer situation. ekhahnjr@gmail.com or call

Ed Hahn Jr

512-630-5325

This looks like an Austin, Texas phone # so the owner (the dead man's son or son-in-law) is a couple of hundred miles away. So if you are the type who needs a dozen more photos before you take the plunge, this car is not for you.

I have no more information on it other than what is above.

Pete Phillips, BCA #7338

IMG_1439.jpeg

IMG_1438.jpeg

IMG_1440.jpeg

IMG_1441.jpeg

IMG_1442.jpeg

• Like 3

I believe the badge on the grille is one that was available to Buick Club of America members some years ago. They were in the club "store" for purchase at the time.

I swear I saw a "For Sale" ad for this car somewhere sometime last fall. It's hard to forget the continental spare tire set-up. John

• Like 1