1955 Ford RanchWagon Y-blk, OD - $19,500 (Lincoln ca)

deac

This one looks pretty clean....

1955 2 door Ranch Wagon. Y-Block V8 272? with 3 speed stick, Overdrive.new dual exhaust complete and Quiet. new brakejob, .paint and interior in early 90's southern california car I think. has so cal surfing decals. the lower part of the tailgate has rust. the inside of the gate is perfect. cel show contact info my wife just renued lic. time to have less cars . have 2 woodie wagons 53 merc and 47 ford, both better than nice. Maybe I should raise the price 18 % to match what i'm paying for gas and groceries? and how about used cars? for test drive, my Hanger,library, musuem is on the Lincoln airport.

https://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/7563517413.html

I have no stake in the sale and I not the owner of this vehicle

00M0M_imM6ylUC7Bgz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

00s0s_kzOvvdgiJhwz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

00N0N_k66No1s39xqz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

00b0b_gt6zy0ERRlqz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

00s0s_bcyvTHPwt0sz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

• Like 4

10 hours ago, auburnseeker said:

Only a hard core hobbiest versed in 55's is going to know it's not correct. 

Yes, it's a "lowly" Ranch Wagon kind of made to resemble an upscale Parklane, but the Ranch Wagon logo (and other things)  keeps it from being a counterfeit. They didn't make Parklane til '56, but I agree that this would be a car worth having.

• Like 1

I love that radio!

I read recently that EVs may kill off AM radio (which has been near death for a long time) because they emit radio frequency (RF) energy in the AM band. 

On 12/28/2022 at 6:22 PM, JamesR said:

Yes, it's a "lowly" Ranch Wagon kind of made to resemble an upscale Parklane, but the Ranch Wagon logo (and other things)  keeps it from being a counterfeit. They didn't make Parklane til '56, but I agree that this would be a car worth having.

Nice, and good asking price.

Getting the steering wheel recast in a body color (like a Fairlane) would help with the upscale illusion.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, suchan said:

Nice, and good asking price.

Getting the steering wheel recast in a body color (like a Fairlane) would help with the upscale illusion.

I have a recast steering wheel that cost me $800. So I can understand not doing that, but if you go that route, I would also fix the tail gate and add a couple grand to the ask. Small repairs not done on big dollar cars drives me crazy (only needs a tune up).

• Like 1