FS: 1991 Reatta Red/Red

B Jake Moran

I always ask for the last 6 of the VIN.  We will see.  I posted mostly out of curiosity how many Bright Red with Red interiors were made in the coupes in 1991.  I am dubious about the 50,000 original miles claim BUT in Minnesota if the car had 150,000 miles, it likely would be in worse condition.  

IF it is truly 50,000 miles, it would make a good restoration candidate.   

Another (different) white with red from St Croix Falls, a 1991 as well, 100,000 miles. 

Marketplace - 1991 Buick Regal | Facebook

Product photo of 1991 Buick Regal

Product photo of 1991 Buick Regal

No interior photos. 

Seller's Description

This Buick is a rare 1991 Reatta. The last production year in which just over 1500 produced. Powered by the bullet proof Buick 3800. Unknown mileage due to malfunctioning digital odometer. The car runs and drives very well. Good tires mounted on original Reatta wheels. Items that don't work at this time are the air conditioning, fog lights and power mirrors. The interior is rare red and in very good shape. Clear title. You will have a great time being seen in this car. call or text [hidden information].

All Reattas are rare when the production is compared to other cars of the same period.

In 1991 they made 1214 Reatta coupes at the same time they made 89,575 LeSabre 4 dr sedans  a ration of 74 LeSabres for every Reatta

The Red coupe with Red interior is rarer than Red with tan of which they made 301. 

It is interesting that Red with grey (32 made) is rarer than Red with red (38 made)

When you look at all four years of Reatta prodution,  Red and white exterior made up close to 60% of all Reattas,  so any exterior color

that is not red or white is also rare 

Edited by Barney Eaton (see edit history)
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I saw that ad on Facebook for the '91 in Maplewood and didn't do anything for a day or two and when I looked again it was gone.

Really kicking myself for not following up right away. It was a pretty nice car and they were only asking $ 1500.

On 12/12/2022 at 12:44 PM, Jim said:

I saw that ad on Facebook for the '91 in Maplewood and didn't do anything for a day or two and when I looked again it was gone.

Really kicking myself for not following up right away. It was a pretty nice car and they were only asking $ 1500.

Ad seems to still be active, maybe the seller has not marked SOLD or deleted. 

• 3 months later...