WTB: 1946-1948 Chrysler taillight (left or pair)

I'm finally gathering parts to re-chrome and I thought I had two matching taillight housings.  I didn't notice that my "good" left housing was slightly different than the right side.  I've never noticed this before; the area near the reflector is slightly different despite the same casted part number. 

I'm looking for the a good/decent left housing to re-chrome.  If I have to get a pair I will but would prefer to just get the left if possible.  Pictures are attached to show the differences.  I'm looking for a match to the one with that still has the reflector. 

Thanks!

20221123_122639 with edits.jpg

20221123_122633.jpg

Pretty sure I have these.

If you post a pic of that upholstery you want, I will look for these at the same time.

The parts car that I have came from someone that must have stripped every 48-48 that he ran across as the car is full of smalls.

Maybe send me a pm and I can send you my cell number. I do pics better on the phone than the puter.

Jack

11 hours ago, JACK M said:

Pretty sure I have these.

If you post a pic of that upholstery you want, I will look for these at the same time.

The parts car that I have came from someone that must have stripped every 48-48 that he ran across as the car is full of smalls.

Maybe send me a pm and I can send you my cell number. I do pics better on the phone than the puter.

Jack

If Jack cannot come up with the taillights I'm sure I have them.

Joe

• 3 weeks later...