For Sale: 1949 Plymouth 2DR Business Coupe - Project - $3,000 - Perris, CA - Not Mine

For Sale: 1949 Plymouth 2DR Business Coupe - Project - $3,000 - Perris, CA

1949 Plymouth 2DR Biz Coupe - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

1949 Plymouth 2 door biz coupe has flat head six doesn’t run. No title I’ve had the car 10 years and it was sitting when I bought it so it’s not in the DMV system. Very complete car. I’m asking $3000 O.B.O

Copy and paste in your email: cab6b5345e31369fad9ccc141733255a@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1949 Plymouth 2DR Business Coupe - Project.

'49 Plymouth 2DR Biz Coupe CA a.jpg

'49 Plymouth 2DR Biz Coupe CA b.jpg

'49 Plymouth 2DR Biz Coupe CA c.jpg

'49 Plymouth 2DR Biz Coupe CA d.jpg

'49 Plymouth 2DR Biz Coupe CA e.jpg

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, JACK M said:

As far as I am concerned a car without a title is indeed a parts car

Creating a title is always cheaper and easier than cutting and welding rusty metal…..

Those are clearly parts cars, and yet people do invest the time and effort.  

I believe the trunk lid on this coupe is from a 1952 coupe, rather than the original 1949.  This particular "Plymouth" trunk emblem housing the license plate light is a 1952 only item.  The original '49 trunk lid had the cove for the license plate located slightly higher on the lid and there was no sort of emblem above it.  

Not that it's a big deal for this particular car, but anyone considering getting this for parts would probably want to know this.

• Like 1