1951 Kiaser Golden Dragon 2 door - $9,500 (Wallace ID) not mine

Contrary to the seller's description, this car does not appear to exhibit any of the specific characteristics of a Kaiser "Dragon".  But I certianly am no Kaiser expert.

Note the reference following these pictures for more "Dragon" information.

https://spokane.craigslist.org/cto/d/murray-1951-kiaser-golden-dragon-door/7525486432.html

I have a nice running and driving Golden Dragon it maybe the only one left in 2 door. There was only 400 produced in 1951. And less then half was 2 doors. Its all original even the paint. I can send videos of it running. Call or text Cory at (509)850-7000

00q0q_kysEzSQhnPlz_0t20CI_1200x900.jpg

00X0X_goay3m7AzP6z_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

00K0K_2k5GU2b2tqbz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

00x0x_hBnb7AqfQtkz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

Here's more information on the Kaiser Dragon than you probably want to know:

https://www.curbsideclassic.com/automotive-histories/automotive-history-1951-53-kaiser-dragon-altered-beast/

Edited by f.f.jones (see edit history)

1952 Dragons “usually” only had a continental spare and lizard / alligator pattern upholstery.  I think a high end hood ornament too.  That’s about it.  

Jim might know more.  

1953 Dragons were far more trimmed out and truly special. But 1951 they were just an attempt to use up some bodies. 

• Like 1

All Dragons built were four door sedans. KF never built a production Dragon trimmed two door.

With the exception of the dash pad, all of the materials used on the interior of this car are incorrect. While most everything to make it right is available, it doesn't come cheap.

On the upside, the Oakwood Brown exterior does look very presentable.

• Like 2