WTB Plastic B-Pillar Covers 1965 Imperial

I am looking for a nice pair of plastic b-pillar covers, preferably in white but will consider any color if good. Even if slightly cracked, if it's all there and not too brittle, I may have some made using yours as a template but my own have more or less fallen apart. These are for 1965 Imperial but are probably the same for all 1964 through 1966 Imperial 4-door models.

1 hour ago, Packard Don said:

Thank you! I seem to recall asking them long ago but I just asked again to be sure.

I see you are in Oregon and that's where my LeBaron is too but in the high Central Desert.

You might also try Wildcat Auto in Sandy, Oregon.

On 5/23/2022 at 11:47 AM, Jolly_John said:

Ah, the end effect of too many demo derby events across the U.S.A.! John

I wasn't referring to your specific plastic pieces. What I was commenting on is the relative lack of 1964-1966 Imperials found in salvage yards these days, or being kept as parts cars by owners. As you said, "heavy, well-made cars", and with a long trunk in the rear and lots of space between the front bumper and the radiator. A demo derby guy's dream car. Someone here in the Midwest used to run ads for years looking for 1964-1966 Imperials. Turns out he was a "professional" demo derby driver, and was looking for rides. I shudder to think how many 4-door and coupe Imperial's he used up. John

Edited by Jolly_John (see edit history)

16 hours ago, Jolly_John said:

I shudder to think how many 4-door and couple Imperial's he used up. John

I have a similar story about Dodge Chargers. For awhile I bought every one that came along at $500 or less.

1 hour ago, Packard Don said:

Thank you for that! I never heard of them and they couldn’t be farther away and still be on the same continent but I did drop them a note for these and a few other things after I saw your message.

Your northern neighbours (had to use our spelling) are huge Mopar fans and there are a few vendors up here.  Moparfest in New Hamburg, Ontario is I believe the second largest Mopar show in the world after Mopars at Carlyle .  Good luck with and hopefully they come through for you.

Don