1931 Kleiber 2 1/2 Ton Flatbed Side Dump Truck $5,500 OBO

If you are having a dispute with your neighbor, just buy this and park it in front of their place...they'll move!

https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/d/lake-oswego-1931-kleiber-ton-flatbed/7473195519.html

For sale is an unrestored 1931 Kleiber 2 1/2 Ton Flatbed Side Dump Truck in original condition. It has all original running gear including 6 cylinder flathead Waukashaw gas engine with 4 speed tranny, 2 speed rear end and "brownie". My Brother and I have owned this truck collectively for over 45 years and it last ran about 10 years ago? It needs both cab doors, roof, Hood, etc. It dumps to the side but has to be manually dumped, no fixed mechanical assist mechanism. Can load onto your trailer or transport for reasonable fee. Located in Newport, OR, Clear Title, Price $5,500. (541) 264-1191

100c0c_dJHuyPtPn1Gz_09G07g_600x450.jpg01616_12alsoqPsaAz_07g07g_600x450.jpg00Z0Z_g3sq0Wzp6TLz_07g07g_600x450.jpg00101_8fLmWe6kiJCz_09G07g_600x450.jpg

That wouldn’t piss off my neighbor’s up north. They would come over with beer and cigars and ask when they get a ride.

4 minutes ago, edinmass said:

That wouldn’t piss off my neighbor’s up north. They would come over with beer and cigars and ask when they get a ride.

That would be in North Dogpatch, Massachusetts?

Ed, remember that I've been calling my shop Dogpatch for the last 34 years now...  🙂

I have yard art as it is………..they neighbors to the north appreciate it, to the South, not so much. I have a 31 Model A doodlebug from the apple farm down the street sitting in my front yard. Same neighborhood since 1937. Runs as good as your Paige!

Edited by edinmass (see edit history)
  • Like 1