Contact info needed to Certify a 1904 Auto for the London-Brighton Run

10 minutes ago, 34LaSalleClubSedan said:

Looks like the above info is when you what to register for the event. 

I need the contact info for whoever "certifies" the car as original which then would allow the car to enter and participate.

Thanks, Jim

Fair to assume the contact info I gave you would know that answer, don't you think? 

• Like 4

You have to contact the VCC: 

What is a VCC Dating Certificate or veteran car Passport?

Every vehicle that enters the Run must have a VCC Dating Certificate or Passport issued by the Veteran Car Club of Great Britain’s Dating Advisory Committee advising that the vehicle was manufactured prior to 1905.

If your vehicle does not have a Dating Certificate or Passport number, please contact the Veteran Car Club of Great Britain Dating Advisory Committee directly: Web: www.vccofgb.co.uk Tel: +44(0)1462 742 818 or email: hq@vccofgb.co.uk.

Please note that you can submit and pay for your entry without a Dating Certificate or Passport, but your vehicle will not be officially accepted into the Run until a copy of your valid dating certificate or passport is sent to the Veteran Car Run Team. Please refer to the Entry Regulations for further clarification about the entry criteria and the cancellation terms before proceeding with your entry. Should you have any queries, please contact the Veteran Car Run Team by telephone: +44 (0) 1483 524 433 or email: VCRadmin@goose.co.uk.

What is a VCC Dating Certificate or veteran car PassportEvery vehicle that enters the Run must have a VCC Dating Certificate or Passport issued by the Veteran Car Club of Great Britain’s Dating Advisory Committee advising

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thanks. Should do well. Over the years they've always proven very reliable on the run. Keep us posted on your adventure with lots of photos. It's a pretty exciting event. 

Terry

Jim Caddy is going to pass fine. It was inspected by Dumpka in the 90’s and his notes are on file. Fortunately the build sheet was available, and it’s basically an original car with a few modern updates. All the main structure is original and correct. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, 34LaSalleClubSedan said:

Thanks Eddie for all your help on this one!!! including the build log you got for me!!!

Just me being me! 🤡

• Like 3