1923 Dodge interior details [ photos ] needed

cutdown

Hopefully someone can post photos of what the front seating area of the above Dodge looks like. My vehicle has been partly restored an I have no idea what the finished product should look like. I am not certain if it is a 1923 Dodge body. It has steel doors but no inner trim, Was there trim inside the foot area etc.

many thanks in advance.

Dereck

MikeC5 wrote: "Could you share how/where you anchored the seat belts?  Did you install any in front?"

I did a poor job by attaching the rear seat belts to a sheet metal reinforcing panel beneath the seat, rather than to the frame, but I figured it was better than nothing!

No seat belts in front.

Thanks guys.  I don't think mine has the side cushioning at the front. Do they all have that. What are the kick panels made of in the front. Mine doesn't have rear seats any more as it has been converted to a flat bed truck perhaps some time in the 40's. Mine also has the steering wheel on the other side so I wonder if RHD cars had different upholstery.  Mine was built probably on 17th May 1923 and proved to be 905380, [ chassis and ID plate match. ] unless it was imported to NZ Knocked Down. 

Greenhuman's green car sure looks cute with that fawn/faun upholstery. [ not so good with spelling, but I get funny feelings when I have made an error ]