Are these 1920’s Buick headlights ?

lancehagman

Pretty sure they are not Buick. But they may be Paige. There was a discussion some time back about very similar rims/bezels that I think were Paige. 

Hopefully, Grimy will see this and know for sure. My search skills aren't very good, but I will nose around a bit and see if I can find anything close.

I have a 1927 6-45 Paige, these would be a couple  years earlier.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, dibarlaw said:

1926 Chrysler 4 cyl.

See the source image

Nope. I thought so, too, but if you look closely on the 1926 Chrysler bezels, it is an image of a ribbon with a "tag" showing on the lower right to mimic the radiator shell emblem. I used to own a Model 58 Chrysler. There are no "tags" on the items in question. Some like them have been identified on here before, but I cannot remember what they were for.

1926 chrysler-model-58 headlamp.jpg

1926 Chrysler emblem.jpg

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)

19 minutes ago, keiser31 said:

Some like them have been identified on here before, but I cannot remember what they were for.

That is the problem that I am having. I -KNOW- that I have seen that exact headlamp rim within the past year or so. And I am almost certain they were identified? But for the life of me I can't remember what or exactly where it was.

• Haha 1

They may just be aftermarket headlights made to look similar to originals but not close enough to be patent infringements. If someone hit a deer or other mishap and needed replacements,they might have found these available from Sears,Wards or Western Auto and cheaper than originals.