For Sale: 1938 Pontiac Silver Streak Six 2dr Sedan - $9,500 - Project - Not Mine - Still Available, Same Price $9,500: 4-9-2022:

For Sale: 1938 Pontiac Silver Streak Six 2dr Sedan - $9,500 - Project - Still Available, Same Price $9,500: 4-9-2022: See New Link Below:

1938 Pontiac Silver Streak - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)

Parked in the barn 1967, was bought 1962 to use as an everyday car, still have the original 1962 title and envelope. It has no rust, the mileage is only 28,683- There is a 1957 Allis Chalmers parking permit on the front bumper and the original tag is still on the back it still has the original 6 V system and for that reason I have not tried starting it-If you are interested you can call or text

Copy and paste in your email:    3367225850bc31b8a6fc08bccfaf68a5@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1938 Pontiac Silver Streak Six 2dr Sedan - Project

'38 Pontiac PA a.jpg

'38 Pontiac PA b.jpg

'38 Pontiac PA c.jpg

'38 Pontiac PA d.jpg

'38 Pontiac PA e.jpg

'38 Pontiac PA f.jpg

'38 Pontiac PA g.jpg

'38 Pontiac PA h.jpg

'38 Pontiac PA i.jpg

'38 Pontiac PA j.jpg

Edited by 58L-Y8
Still Available, Same Price $9,500: 4-9-2022: Crossed out the dead CL link, (see edit history)
  • Like 4

Nice-looking car, and being a 2-door is a plus.

Seems a little pricey considering it doesn't run, though.

Won't try to start it because it's still 6 volt?

Someone's been watching the Motor Trend channel too much.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

It says this listing was posted 20 days ago but his one has been advertised for sale on FB for quite a while now. I see the price is coming down, the original listing many months ago was in the 13-15K range. I don't get the haven't tried to start it statement either........people are trying to start 6 volt cars all over the world right now as I'm typing this. 

• Like 2

Gentlemen:

Eventually, this fellow will become sick and tired of trying to sell this Pontiac, reduce the price to a realistic figure and someone will buy himself a decent old car to enjoy.  We'll just watch to see how long that takes...

• Like 3

Nice style car. Maybe it's a good thing that he didnt try to start it, without prepping the engine with an oil pan cleaning, pre-lube, clean fuel system, wiring safety check, fluid change, etc. Or, he did try to start it hastily and the attempt went sour.

• Like 1

• 58L-Y8 changed the title to For Sale: 1938 Pontiac Silver Streak Six 2dr Sedan - $9,500 - Project - Not Mine - Still Available, Same Price $9,500: 4-9-2022:

Yup because that always works.  It's a $4500 car at best.  The buy in price is one of the smaller prices a true hot rodder pays.  All the rest of the parts cost just as much wether you are building a 4 door send or a convertible.  Only difference is a car worth 25G top when you are done,  or one worth north of 50G.   Either way wit ha car like this you will be in the hole.  Even getting it going and making it a driver will cost a couple of grand if it needs nothing major.